Easy Tiger

PaulM

I have seen hundreds of masseurs over two decades and he is my all time favorite.

He looks exactly like his photos. He's an incredibly nice guy. For a therapeutic massage he is A+. He can go very deep if you want him to.

For anything extra YMMV but I think he is generally good with the normal MT/HE for his sensual rate. Repeat customers that he likes may get rewarded with more.

Thanks...OMG, I just left his place and I couldn't agree more.   I've had hundreds if not a thousand + massages and his was top 3, if not the best.  I don't know how he was hotter then his pictures, but he was.  He really dug into areas where I was all knotted up and remedied my issues all the while giving sensual touches along the way.  One of the best endings ever too.....it was my first but will not be the last with this beautiful man...

Edited by PaulM

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have made it a practice to screen shot a providers phone number and their ad in the event they freeze their ad or it expires etc and majority of them will still meet esp with regulars etc, i do the same with rentmen ads as some guys are only on for a month or so then expired etc  but the ads still show up just as deactivate or frozen   and no way to contact them