Teo in Monrovia (LA area)

anotherone

Guest DavieW

Saw Teo last year, he was super friendly and very attractive. He had his shirt off the entire time, but the massage was strictly therapeutic in my experience, though we hadn't discussed anything "extra" prior so I wasn't expecting anything wild. Massage was good, but wasn't good enough to justify the drive since he was a bit farther than most imo. I was hoping there'd be more sensual elements incorporated into the massage, but I can't complain since we didn't discuss it, or maybe we just didn't vibe that way. Curious to hear if anyone else has seen him too. 

7 hours ago, DavieW said:

Saw Teo last year, he was super friendly and very attractive. He had his shirt off the entire time, but the massage was strictly therapeutic in my experience, though we hadn't discussed anything "extra" prior so I wasn't expecting anything wild. Massage was good, but wasn't good enough to justify the drive since he was a bit farther than most imo. I was hoping there'd be more sensual elements incorporated into the massage, but I can't complain since we didn't discuss it, or maybe we just didn't vibe that way. Curious to hear if anyone else has seen him too. 

He does offer more but you have to ask for it and there is an upcharge from his listed rate.