411 on AdamBlackXL Chicago

fs12395

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i contacted adam to set up a time this week.  here are our text messages:

12:03pm, me: hello adam.  i saw your ad on rentmasseur.  i am wondering if you have availability for massage this evening.

[the next day]

1:17pm,  adam:  yes.  i am open.  what time were you thinking?

1:18pm, me:  anytime from 5pm on works for me.

2:49pm, adam:  ok.  how about 9?

2:51pm, me:  that is perfect.

3:29pm, adam: ok will see you then.

3:30pm, me: excellent.  will see you tonight at 9pm.

3:31pm, me: can you please let me know your rate?  also, is a 90-minute session an option?

4:34pm, me:  please let me know your rate when you get a chance.

6:17pm, me:  was looking to confirm for 9 tonight.  i will need your address.  thanks!

and that was that.  i started to sense something was off from the curiously long gaps between simple texts.  oh well.  not sure if i will bother trying again.  he certainly has an interesting approach to communications management.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/30/2022 at 9:07 AM, calstrin said:

i contacted adam to set up a time this week.  here are our text messages:

12:03pm, me: hello adam.  i saw your ad on rentmasseur.  i am wondering if you have availability for massage this evening.

[the next day]

1:17pm,  adam:  yes.  i am open.  what time were you thinking?

1:18pm, me:  anytime from 5pm on works for me.

2:49pm, adam:  ok.  how about 9?

2:51pm, me:  that is perfect.

3:29pm, adam: ok will see you then.

3:30pm, me: excellent.  will see you tonight at 9pm.

3:31pm, me: can you please let me know your rate?  also, is a 90-minute session an option?

4:34pm, me:  please let me know your rate when you get a chance.

6:17pm, me:  was looking to confirm for 9 tonight.  i will need your address.  thanks!

and that was that.  i started to sense something was off from the curiously long gaps between simple texts.  oh well.  not sure if i will bother trying again.  he certainly has an interesting approach to communications management.

I had exactly the same experience.  We settled on a time that he suggested, and when I asked for his address, that was it, he never responded back.  Move on.

girl is a total mess.  it does make you wonder what the hell is going on with him. 

i had one more interaction with him after my post back in december.  for what reason i have no idea, but he texted me out of the blue in april, wanting to know if i wanted a massage.  i said 'sure', more to see where this was going, and not because i was interested in meeting him.  he then actually gave me an address (with an apartment and buzzer #) which was not too far from where i live (about ten blocks away).  after that, he would not respond to my texts to confirm an exact time or a rate.  

a few hours later, just for the hell of it, i texted him "hey, i am here!"  i was not actually there.  i was home.  a few minutes later he texts me back "i need a few minutes i'm not ready yet".  i said "ok, let me know when you are ready".  about twenty minutes later i texted "hey, i am still in your lobby, are you ready yet?"  he never responded.

so i guess we were playing games with each other, but i am completely mystified as to what he gets out of this behavior.  i am not sure he is on the same planet as the rest of us.

• 5 months later...