411 on SPRJLS in Chicago

fs12395

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Mike87 said:

I met a few masseuse in Chicago,  and he definitely is one of the worst ones 

I'm comforted that I'm not the only one who felt that way. I ended up seeing him when nobody had replied back then. He spoke to me about leaving a review on rentmasseur while I was with him, I ended early (while paying for a longer session) and he knew I wasn't happy about our meeting, but still messaged after asking for me to leave a positive review. It was in my worst 3 experiences for sure. It was really really bad. Not even a rub-down, as you said. He wouldn't stop talking. He asked what I wanted to do and then said 'nah' (including massage). I dunno, everything about it was shitty.

I am sorry you had that experience too man..  If you want to chat about it let me know.  I left a review on his profile and he attacked me on the website and by phone for days so I am not comfortable leaving more details on here tbh.  Hopefully he doesn't waste other people's money and time.  

Not sure if you still need recommendations,  and if we have the same preference, but I have some guys in Chicago that are definitely worth the time tho!