Mezzo - Bodybuilder Masseur Visiting NYC

musclelover

Hey guys.  There was a short discussion about Mezzo some time ago, but he's had loads of reviews on Rentmen and Rentmasseur since, so I figured that some more forum members might have seen him recently.

Looks like a bona fide bodybuilder to me.  

If anyone has seen him recently, was he ripped and in competition shape?  Did he get into flexing and muscle worship in addition to massage?

Feel free to PM me with any details that might not be appropriate here.

Thanks!

https://rentmen.eu/Massagebymezzo

51 minutes ago, dutchal said:

https://rentmasseur.com/MassagebyMezzo  pricing is steep

Previous discussion including one personal (negative) experience:

Thanks, @dutchal for finding that thread.  (I did a search before I posted this, but somehow I missed it.)

It does seem from the posters in the forum that his physique was off the charts when they saw him, so hopefully someone has seen him recently and can validate.

I don't know what to make of the multiple reviews from the same reviewers (in the thread that you found).  Regardless, I'm getting the impression that Mezzo is the real deal and a nice guy (even though one of our forum members had a less-than-stellar experience.  It happens.)

• 1 year later...

His profile pics include not one, but TWO pics of a TheraGun type device which to me indicates limited or zero actual massages skill / training.

I once tried a new guy who started out working on my back with a TheraGun to "loosen me up."  He proceeded to spend 30 of the 60 minutes using it over my entire body.  Not what I signed up for. 

That's not a "massage."

My one experience with him was NOT good

Pro: Body is F-in amazing

Cons:  No massage skills, pressure was non existent, no personality/conversationalist, didnt seem inviting to touching or releasing at the end

Granted this was not recent. But the many post since seem to indicate he hasn't;t changed his ways

Btw ask about  his prices for worship and prepare yourself for sticker shock.  Yes he is built but there are other BIGGER LESS attitude guys charging less

If he would drop the price and attitude along with getting some massage skills, he has the possibility of being amazing 

• 6 months later...
On 6/10/2023 at 7:45 AM, BeefyDude said:

My one experience with him was NOT good

Pro: Body is F-in amazing

Cons:  No massage skills, pressure was non existent, no personality/conversationalist, didnt seem inviting to touching or releasing at the end

Granted this was not recent. But the many post since seem to indicate he hasn't;t changed his ways

Btw ask about  his prices for worship and prepare yourself for sticker shock.  Yes he is built but there are other BIGGER LESS attitude guys charging less

If he would drop the price and attitude along with getting some massage skills, he has the possibility of being amazing 

Thanks for your advice.  Do you have others on your list with that level of body, but better massage skills and attitude?

I met up with Mezzo when we were both visiting Chicago about a year ago.  @BeefyDude's experience was very similar to mine.  Everything was transactional and expensive.  If I recall correctly, he was asking $450 for outcall massage and muscle worship and that didn't include kissing or any sort of penetration.  The body and the package are impressive; but not THAT impressive.  There are better experiences out there.

1 hour ago, Hot4latin said:

I met up with Mezzo when we were both visiting Chicago about a year ago.  @BeefyDude's experience was very similar to mine.  Everything was transactional and expensive.  If I recall correctly, he was asking $450 for outcall massage and muscle worship and that didn't include kissing or any sort of penetration.  The body and the package are impressive; but not THAT impressive.  There are better experiences out there.

My initial experience with him was years ago. I recently gave him another shot and it was amazing - in fact I even went back again

Not sure what happened in your case. Sorry to hear about it

2 hours ago, mystery_man said:

Thanks for your advice.  Do you have others on your list with that level of body, but better massage skills and attitude?

im better if you send me links and I will know... easier for me than surfing the site and picking them out

Send links and happy to reply back with info if I have seen them

• 4 weeks later...