BFE regular in Austin?

kaboom35

Hey I'm going to be spending the summer in Austin and curious to know if there are "go to" guys who specialize in boyfriend experience in Austin.  The only requirements is that they are really into kissing, top and have a reputation for being an invested companion.   Anything else (race, age, height, etc) doesn't matter to me.  If they are kinky, that's a plus but not required.   Any recommendations for me to look into would be great.  

I'm guessing Tyler (Cubanheat) would fit that bill exactly.   He lists in San Antonio but is very willing to travel to Austin.   His ad just reappeared on her after a lengthy absence.   Previously, he was in Dallas and I saw him there 3-5 times a year for 3-5 hour sessions each time.    Incredible kisser.    A top.   Never a moment where he can't perform.    Eager to please.    Easy on the eyes.    We have been talking about getting together again soon.   I can't wait.

• 9 months later...

Dude honestly the hottest guys you’d never know are often available for a price. Post an ad somewhere and be clear about pay. Ask for pics. Just don’t say it’s for sex. 

I did this once on CL back in the day and found myself youngish sugar Daddy to a fucking hot UT Football tight end first string. Blonde boy unbelievable. Paid him $1500/month to “hang out” / go drinking 4-6 x month and ended up turning him into a dick pig loving bottom. 

Lasted until he graduated and then go drafted by NFL to another state. He got cut a year later but didn’t stay in touch. 

I just pray he’s not the NFL guy Jeffrey Starr is allegedly fucking. Kinda looks like him from the back. I’ll never forgive myself if that’s where he ended up…