411 on JoelMassageSD in San Diego *NEW*

7829V

https://rentmasseur.com/JoelMassageSD

spacer.png

Massage Magic with Joel

My hands and body eagerly await to spoil and pamper you on my comfy massage table!
With over 10 years of experience, I offer a few different massage techniques including Swedish, Sensual, and Tantric styles.  
My number one focus is to connect with you through the language of touch, body healing, and energy transfer.  
You will enjoy a professional massage room in my home, relaxing music and dim mood lighting with candles; and above all else a very discreet encounter to accommodate your privacy.  
I look forward to answering any questions you may have and hope to provide you with an amazing massage experience!
——————————————————————
Usually available most afternoons and evenings. Sometimes free in the mornings too, please just inquire. A little notice goes a long way with me!
The best way to reach me directly is by texting. Always check my phone periodically so I’ll respond as soon as I see your message 😊

(Located in North Park)

spacer.png

Edited by 7829V

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ptownboy said:

Had a very passive experience with him. Super nice guy and very hot. The massage was seriously one of the best. 

I'm not sure what you mean by a very passive experience? Did you have to move your body over his hands? :) I'm visiting SD later this summer and he's a provider I'm considering.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

He is nude, his massage is more light strokes/Swedish/relaxing than anything that manipulates the muscles. He’s kind and sweet, very interactive, and is into edging you if you request that with a 90-min booking. I think the passive comment comes from his light massage technique, but that’s my guess. Either way, I would go back! 

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...