411 on Alex in SF

xax

• xax changed the title to 411 on Alex in SF

I've seen Alex several times over the years and always had a fantastic experience.   Like others, he's certainly raised his rates and that price is a bit steep for any massage - not sure I can repeat any time soon.  But he is certainly at the top of the list for masseurs in SF in my opinion - so, if that is in your price range, I highly recommend.

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, FLJock said:

Oh lordy, I guess you don't have to be young & pretty in order to charge ridiculous, delusional prices.

What happens if and when inflation goes down?

Some of us stay away from young and pretty. Give me a mature "man" any day. The young and pretty premium is rarely worth it.  

Edited by EastbayMike

5 hours ago, EastbayMike said:

Some of us stay away from young and pretty. Give me a mature "man" any day. The young and pretty premium is rarely worth it.  

I gotcha, as I too try and stay away from the PYT premiums.  But at least with those you know they’re selling youth, body and face.  
My question is still; why is this particular provider at those price points? 🤔

I’m a regular of Alex’s and can’t recommend him enough. Super sweet and genuine and thoughtful. Excellent technique and professional. Lovely space. I’ve probably seen him around 20 odd times.  

I think I am still paying my original rate from when I started with him, but would see him at that rate too. Message me if you have specific questions. I always leave 100% satisfied. 

11 hours ago, Moke said:

I’m a regular of Alex’s and can’t recommend him enough. Super sweet and genuine and thoughtful. Excellent technique and professional. Lovely space. I’ve probably seen him around 20 odd times.  

I think I am still paying my original rate from when I started with him, but would see him at that rate too. Message me if you have specific questions. I always leave 100% satisfied. 

Just out of curiosity, what is your "original rate," if you are comfortable sharing. 

Because at something reasonable I would be visiting all the time, if he provides and excellent massage experience.