411 MascJockBrad Columbus Ohio.

This topic is 739 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met him several years ago and wouldn't repeat.  Told me to meet him at his hotel.  When I arrived he was waiting in his car and said someone had just stolen his credit card so would need to pay for the hotel room.  Red flags I know, but I agreed to pay for the hotel since I had driven quite some distance to meet him.  It looked like he was living out of his car because it was packed and had his dogs in it.  Once in the hotel, I was out of there within 10 minutes.  He wasn't prepared for the session shall we say.  All told, I would definitely not repeat and I left feeling sorry for him.  

I would have told him I only have cash on me and gotten out of there. Because if he broke anything in the hotel room you would have been charged for it! Or if he asked them to extend his stay another day or two! He comes to Buffalo often so thanks for the heads up.