Asian Masseurs & Spas NYC

GTC404

Hi gents. I posted in a busy forum but didn’t get much response. Heading to NYC this weekend and hoping the NY locals can weigh in. I’ve combed the board for the last few months and put together a “wish” list. I’m looking for a great massage with extras. Prefer Asian masseurs. Which of the following would you say is the best spa/masseur overall? And are these guys still around? There are several boards with similar subject, but they’re a couple years old now. 

Utopia - Andy
TSMS - Ken/Adam
Alpha - Bert
Top Men - Ryan/David
27 - August, John, Chad
Shangrila - Ko
Energy - Jack
Yeah Man - Chen

I had a great session with Andy at W last time I was in town. 

Did I miss anyone that I should check out? Thanks for any input! 
Edited by DrewHarding

Guest fm0322

I like the new Shangrila. I've seen Mike several times and like him.

We went through an "Andy" period when there were several Andy's. I saw Andy often at Grandee. Don't know if he the same one. DM if you wish and compare descriptions. 

On 5/18/2022 at 10:59 AM, DrewHarding said:

Hi gents. I posted in a busy forum but didn’t get much response. Heading to NYC this weekend and hoping the NY locals can weigh in. I’ve combed the board for the last few months and put together a “wish” list. I’m looking for a great massage with extras. Prefer Asian masseurs. Which of the following would you say is the best spa/masseur overall? And are these guys still around? There are several boards with similar subject, but they’re a couple years old now. 

Utopia - Andy
TSMS - Ken/Adam
Alpha - Bert
Top Men - Ryan/David
27 - August, John, Chad
Shangrila - Ko
Energy - Jack
Yeah Man - Chen

I had a great session with Andy at W last time I was in town. 

Did I miss anyone that I should check out? Thanks for any input! 

I want to be helpful but in candor, you’ve created a good list and at this time you just need to pull the trigger and give it a shot. There is no silver bullet. You may have an extraordinary experience with someone not on the list or a bad one with someone from this list. Chemistry is important and as a receiver, you also play a role in how your experience goes. 

On 5/19/2022 at 11:18 AM, fm0322 said:

I like the new Shangrila. I've seen Mike several times and like him.

We went through an "Andy" period when there were several Andy's. I saw Andy often at Grandee. Don't know if he the same one. DM if you wish and compare descriptions. 

I second Michael at Shangrila.  I was pleased with him.

13 hours ago, NYMassageAddict said:

I want to be helpful but in candor, you’ve created a good list and at this time you just need to pull the trigger and give it a shot. There is no silver bullet. You may have an extraordinary experience with someone not on the list or a bad one with someone from this list. Chemistry is important and as a receiver, you also play a role in how your experience goes. 

I complete agree @NYMassageAddict I guess I was hoping to see if there was an overall favorite. More-so seeing if these guys are still around after the pandemic. I’ll pull the trigger and report back on my experience. Thanks for the input.