411 on Anthonymassages and the skill of honesty

Brady

So in another thread on this card which is now closed a couple of guys were talking about his age. He said he was 32. Back in 2018 there were men on this side were questioning his honesty because it was obvious that them that he was older. That was four years ago in here it is the present day and age in 2022 with him telling me he is 32. There is no way in hell this guy is the richer it's quite obvious even though he doesn't show a facial pick.Can anybody offer up any recent information?I had an appointment with scheduled with him but I'm not going to follow through. I just can't pay them to lie.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

None of the photos look like a 32-year-old body to me.

Age scraping is such a white lie. If he's great at massage, I fail to see any benefit of depriving yourself of his talent. I get the disappointment, though. However, a lot of men can't face the truth of their age. Much like women, they lie. It's just a fact of life, and it has nothing to do with their skill or ability to be sexy/sensual.

If you book with the guy, and you see in-person his face/neck/hands look 60, then you can ask him why he lies. He'll probably say it seduces customers into booking. Maybe you can explain how extreme the lie is, and he'd be better off upping the number to 42.