411 on Healinghandsbcn coming to NYC from Barcelona

dutchal

Guest MikeThomas

Checkout one of his tweets.  I could care less about his politics, but I wouldn’t want to insult him with my US Dollars…

4 hours ago, MikeThomas said:

Checkout one of his tweets.  I could care less about his politics, but I wouldn’t want to insult him with my US Dollars…

Sounds like he's lumped the entire country as being one mindset. He's still willing to travel here for those US dollars though.

Guest MikeThomas
23 minutes ago, Lewis H said:

Sounds like he's lumped the entire country as being one mindset. He's still willing to travel here for those US dollars though.

... and he tweeted from France where Marine Le Pen got 41% of the vote.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Based on his frequent itinerary changes and impractical weekly cross-crossing of the globe rather than touring in one country then another, I think he’s not really meeting people in all of these cities. I think his ad is only meant to drive traffic to his only fans site. There seem to be several guys with ads like this now.

• 2 months later...
On 11/20/2022 at 10:30 PM, LodoB said:

Based on his frequent itinerary changes and impractical weekly cross-crossing of the globe rather than touring in one country then another, I think he’s not really meeting people in all of these cities. I think his ad is only meant to drive traffic to his only fans site. There seem to be several guys with ads like this now.

I'm thinking the same. His calendar shows that he's in Chicago right now, but his GPS is still Barcelona....

On 4/30/2022 at 5:29 AM, Guest MikeThomas said:

Could you please give us just the basic view that he expressed in that tweet? I don't want to go to his Twitter account (which isn't listed in his profile).

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I don’t think he actually travels at all, and maybe hardly ever does massages. I’ve texted him on numerous occasions when he’s supposedly been coming to my town, and nada, zip, zilch response. The guys above who speculate that he’s just trying to drive traffic to his OnlyFans have the right of it, methinks.