app friendly to providers

young11

I am looking for an app that is friendly to providers and clients. In a city where listing is not great, finding a guy to hire from an app is great and I used grindr time to time but there are just many haters who keep reporting, so i get banned pretty quickly. And grindr became a lot more difficult to open with phone number requirement so I am struggling to find an alternative. The app has to have a good amount of guys, otherwise it is pointless but also does not ban and make our life harder... 

• 2 weeks later...

I can check the providers from the web for those you suggested but in some small cities there is literally no one or not many selections on any of those websites. So I am looking for an app similar to grindr where normal guys come and have a quantity there and I can put my intention to hire upfront without being reported. Grindr is just notorious for banning accounts but it does have the most users in any city you visit

Hi, I've been on Grindr for years & I never got reported. Today I reread Grindr terms & I didn't find anything that says you can't look for paydates. This is my profile text: "Hi guys, I'm looking for a payd8...". This text is on my profile since the first day I got on Grindr three years ago.

Edited by Thomas_Belgium
more detailed answer