New muscle guy DC area (arlington, VA)

novaman
This topic is 744 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wouldn't recommend. Guy wants to be able to support himself for competitions and thats about it. Another straight guy trying to make a buck off guys. 

I guess if you want muscle worship with limitations, then go for it. Otherwise, there's better options out there that aren't new. 

i think imho the first paragraph is off base and sort of a non sequitur. What if a poster said "Wouldnt recommend. Guy wants to be able to support himself for circuit parties and thats about it. Another gay guy trying to make a buck off of guys" we would think "what business is that of ours why he is in the business".

the guy is hubba hubba in the body department for sure! just my type. young, all muscle and i'm sure hornier than horny! 10 years ago my fangs would have been out for sure!!! lol

Edited by Gymowner

20 minutes ago, Gymowner said:

i think imho the first paragraph is off base and sort of a non sequitur. What if a poster said "Wouldnt recommend. Guy wants to be able to support himself for circuit parties and thats about it. Another gay guy trying to make a buck off of guys" we would think "what business is that of ours why he is in the business".

the guy is hubba hubba in the body department for sure! just my type. young, all muscle and i'm sure hornier than horny! 10 years ago my fangs would have been out for sure!!! lol

The only reason why I said that was based on my text message interaction and he was unpleasant to correspond with. Does he look good? Yes. Personality? As sour as a rotten apple lol. 

Edited by CaliMuscle