411 jasmorgan

Jimjaxon3
This topic is 763 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

2 hours ago, JEC said:

Except for the pic with the harness, the other pics are new/newer.   I last saw Jas 2 years ago and he was still in stunning shape, in fact was just completing a bulking/shredding cycle.

You cannot go wrong with this man.   Do not hesitate, do not ask more questions just see him.

Well I have messaged him and haven’t gotten a response back…so it might not be an issue if he isn’t Responding to requests..  was hoping someone has seen him more recent .. because the pics haven’t changed for a while. 

He comes and goes, sometimes responsive sometimes not.  Been trying to meet up with him for years and it's getting frustrating.  On RM it looks like he hasn't been on in over a month so he may be busy or not looking to get hired at the moment.  A real bummer, he seems like a really nice guy.

6 hours ago, Woofiecmh said:

He comes and goes, sometimes responsive sometimes not.  Been trying to meet up with him for years and it's getting frustrating.  On RM it looks like he hasn't been on in over a month so he may be busy or not looking to get hired at the moment.  A real bummer, he seems like a really nice guy.

I figured he is on hiatus… he hasn’t been on in a while. Sent him a few text .. nothing back. Wish they would mark themselves unavailable but oh well 

• 2 weeks later...

I met him late last summer.   The face photo is out of date, but he is a hot guy and if you like the current face photo you won't be disappointed in his looks.   He's probably 30ish now

Great hire.   In great shape still (I think he said he can bench 550 lbs) and very pleasant and was very accomodating to the scene I was into.   I could have gotten off on just feeling his big biceps.  

He has a full time professional job and a wife and kids (wife is fine with him doing this).   I took me a couple years of communicating before I could hire him.   He comes and goes and then took time off from this during Covid but was worth the wait.   

I see he is in Columbus now so must have moved recently.   I sent him a message hoping he'd be at Claw this weekend since he's into BDSM and Leather and he hasn't been on in a while.   Seems like this would be a great weekend for him to make a lot of money in Cleveland.   

Edited by handiacefailure