Soothe or Zeel recs LA

anotherone

Tried soothe before, got a freshly trained CMT guy. Super sweet. But I was heavily covered like I was at a massage envy. I even made the joke to him once we were done, and he said yeah, I used to work there, so I just assumed I'd have to go through a few folks before I got "luckier". May try Zeel this time. 

Ok, guys do NOT mention any of the guys on Zeel or Soothe in the context of anything remotely suggesting HE/Erotic/Sensual. 

I know you haven't, I'm not saying you have. 

Going forward, don't.  They can lose a lot of money if they lose their ability to work on those apps.  So, do as you're doing, keep it on PMs.  :-)

Edited by Rod Hagen

Soothe now lets you pick your therapist in the app by showing you availability at your selected time - but they’re all straight. 

but Rod is right: they’re all licensed and legit, so be careful about sharing into about extras. 

sam

16 hours ago, Westcoaster said:

Soothe now lets you pick your therapist in the app by showing you availability at your selected time - but they’re all straight. 

but Rod is right: they’re all licensed and legit, so be careful about sharing into about extras. 

sam

Where are you seeing this option to view therapists?

On 5/2/2022 at 3:46 PM, SamMiller213 said:

I think that’s likely the therapists you’ve booked before and that’s why they are showing with availability. There’s not screen showing therapists after the request goes out for me

No, it definitely does. Just tried it again. These are all MTs I’ve never seen before. Sure you have the latest version of the app?

when you pick time of session and length and male or female MT, it takes you to a screen with all available therapists of that gender for that time slot. Most have photos and a bio.  It’s been this way for a month or two now, so make sure your app is updated! 

sam

3 hours ago, dolorespark said:

I'm not seeing the therapist selection in Soothe either; after selecting session type/length and gender, it's making me checkout/pay. Freshly downloaded app on iOS.

Same here. 

7 hours ago, dolorespark said:

I'm not seeing the therapist selection in Soothe either; after selecting session type/length and gender, it's making me checkout/pay. Freshly downloaded app on iOS.

Depends on the city.  I've only ever seen the ability to choose a therapist with pics when in Los Angeles. I use it weekly and I never know who I am getting here on Texas.

4 hours ago, Musru said:

Depends on the city.  I've only ever seen the ability to choose a therapist with pics when in Los Angeles. I use it weekly and I never know who I am getting here on Texas.

Ah - I’m in Los Angeles. Maybe it varies by city. 

sam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...