411 Mikerobert

JFL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, chiloki said:

Hey there @PittGuy - how was it?

I ended up not seeing him, I had an appointment with another provider earlier in the week and ended up seeing him again so I canceled MikeRobert.  I did get messages from two others, one was positive and one negative so ymmv with this one.  Good luck!

• 5 months later...
On 11/10/2022 at 7:40 PM, PittGuy said:

I ended up not seeing him, I had an appointment with another provider earlier in the week and ended up seeing him again so I canceled MikeRobert.  I did get messages from two others, one was positive and one negative so ymmv with this one.  Good luck!

Was there a reason why you canceled MikeRobert and went with the other guy? Were there red flags?

8 hours ago, PittGuy said:

So he will show his cock, but not his face, and YOU are not being serious.  Sounds like we both dodged a bullet!  

Send me your face and dick pic. I’m all seriousness I think that’s ok to say no to either or both. 

I saw him in Florida near Ft Lauderdale in some 2 star hotel.  That lead pic isn’t him, he says he is an expert masseur but he’s an expert scammer. Avoid this guy, he’s a creep and basically rubs you for 15 minutes, then wants to get off.  I tried to review on RM but it was rejected 🤷🏻‍♂️

9 hours ago, PittGuy said:

So he will show his cock, but not his face, and YOU are not being serious.  Sounds like we both dodged a bullet!  

I didn’t even ask for a dick pic. I was happy with the VPL on his one picture on his profile.

27 minutes ago, Jockbottom said:

That lead pic isn’t him, he says he is an expert masseur but he’s an expert scammer. 

Now it turns out the VPL isn’t even his. Thanks for your feedback.

1 hour ago, PittGuy said:

I understand, but his dick pics are in his private pictures.  That’s what I was referring to, but regardless we are all on the same page.  

I see.  I don’t have access to his private pics.  Does he have face pics there?

• 4 weeks later...

Once again this board spared me wasting time/money on a scammer. 

I ran a reverse image search on the one profile pic and found this thread from 2018 which corroborates the negative comments above.

logo.png
WWW.COMPLAINTSBOARD.COM

I scheduled a 1 hour massage with Mike - outcall (he comes to you).At first appearance, he is not anything like his profile pic nor physical description that he...

Thank you all for saving me from a scammer.  He said he’s available 730pm but he never gave me his address or any other information. So I texted him again around 6pm to confirm. Now he said 8:30pm. I said that’s fine. Again no explanation and no address provided. Didn’t hear from him again till about 9pm saying he’s staying at a hotel in a questionable part of the city that’s supposed to be his home base. Too many red flags so I just ignored him.

• 3 months later...

That main pic isn't him but he's posted some in the private gallery that actually reflect what his body looks like (kinda worked out dad bod).  

Apparently he's taken his show on the road, if you decide to book him just know beforehand that you will likely end up in a 1 or 2 star hotel in a shady part of town.

Average looking guy, won't show face because he's married to a woman.  Massage can go into extras quickly if he likes you.

That link I posted above back in June includes two face pics that appear to have been taken with a Ring doorbell or some other means such that he was not aware he was being photographed.

Also, that post and all the comments on it are from 2017, so he's been scamming for quite some time now.