https://rentmasseur.com/KyleHosting NYC

lanyc
This topic is 782 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Strangely enough I actually texted and apparently met this person exactly 5 years ago (17 Apr 2017). First contact was 3 Apr; he (or someone else with the same number) quoted $120 for a session and said "sorry no pics" and he could "only host." I went there on 17 Apr and don't really remember the details, but it wasn't a good experience or I would have repeated. I told him I was on my way at 2:16pm and at 2:37pm he texted me "100$"? I do have a vague recollection that when I arrived he was so unlike his pics that I didn't even go inside and he offered a lower rate after I had left, but after a while my phone automatically starts deleting parts of old texts. When I look at Street View for his address in Corona I seem to remember receiving his discounted rate text as I was waiting for a car back home and thinking "not even if you paid me $100." Now to be fair someone else could have his number now, but I was definitely looking forward to a session with a cute Asian guy. Feel free to PM me but I can't promise I'll remember any more details.

I know this pictures and yes I text this guy I mean this number and I see now on message that I met him in corona queens and was a different Chinese guy not like picture and wasn't good as well but yes the number is same I text in 2019