Brad Mr Reset LA 411

labro85

I had a session with him recently. He's excellent and well trained. He has a surfer new age vibe about him but he's strictly legit. I didnt ask about options and he didn't offer. He draped me despite not starting that way. You never know how things progress but I wouldnt keep trying him hoping for that. No use DM because nothing further to tell. 

• 2 months later...

I have hired Brad (Mr  Reset) a few times for therapeutic massage. Very good at deep tissue. Skilled and serious about his work. Draped. No sexual vibes. He's straight. Kind of a long-haired surfer look nowadays. He wears a black spa shirt with his logo when he comes to your house and stays fully dressed. I recommend for therapeutic massage. 

• 6 months later...
On 6/12/2022 at 12:54 PM, ruminant said:

I have hired Brad (Mr  Reset) a few times for therapeutic massage. Very good at deep tissue. Skilled and serious about his work. Draped. No sexual vibes. He's straight. Kind of a long-haired surfer look nowadays. He wears a black spa shirt with his logo when he comes to your house and stays fully dressed. I recommend for therapeutic massage. 

sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. A great massage is much preferred over a shitty one with a half-assed hand job. 

I concur with ruminant.  I had a great massage from Brad (Mr. Reset); straight, surfer dude vibe; incredibly skillful massage therapist. Draped the whole time. He hit spots I didn't know I needed fixing. He found at least one problem area I had forgotten to mention to him and he went to work on it. and it feels so much better. 

I will definitely see him again.