NYC Question - Sling Sex Request - Need options

Jason901
This topic is 757 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi - so my husband and I are visiting NYC in a few weeks. We've always wanted to fuck in a sling. Setting up a sling where we live now is not an option... am looking for a NYC option. Could either be a private place that we rent or even a sex club where we could try it out. I'm not looking to get fucked by strangers in the sling - just want my hubby to do it to me. But we're open to play with other guys if it happens. Anyway, it's a big fantasy of his to do this - so just wondering if there are any suggestions. Open to all options...

thanks!

I've seen a good number of times providers post on their ads they have slings available. And being NYC there should be some options. I'd take the time if I were you to scan through the NYC rentmen ads and see if you can find a guy with one available at his place. I'm sure if it's just you and your husband that wanna use it at his place he wouldn't charge too much. And you'd have a guy there to take some pics/vids as well to capture the memory.

1 hour ago, BuffaloKyle said:

I've seen a good number of times providers post on their ads they have slings available. And being NYC there should be some options. I'd take the time if I were you to scan through the NYC rentmen ads and see if you can find a guy with one available at his place. I'm sure if it's just you and your husband that wanna use it at his place he wouldn't charge too much. And you'd have a guy there to take some pics/vids as well to capture the memory.

good idea - thank you!!!!!