411 on Lukewest in San Diego

7829V

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2022 at 3:05 PM, SoCalBoySD said:

I took the plunge. He looks way better in person in my opinion.  Sexy. He’s on the quieter side yet friendly.  If you like a lighter massage then he might be a good fit.  Left happy. 

Thanks for the feedback. How’s the parking situation? Easy to find a parking space? What area of San Diego is he located? 

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I took the plunge.  Really sweet guy.  If you are looking for a deep therapeutic massage, he is not the guy.  But if you are looking for a chill light massage / sensual evening, then it works.  At $115/hour, I would see him again!

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, SDcompanyman said:

Any updated, recent experiences w Luke?   I’m ready to set up 90 minutes with him. PM ok. 

My experience was C+ massage skills. More sensual than therapeutic. He has a nice rugby/cub body and a great smile. Friendly, though he seemed a bit shy. Unfortunately, he had some unpleasant odor going on in his crotch. I actually can get turned on by a *little* musk but this was stinky cheese level.

For me, the sensuality was good in a teasing sort of way but then he never crossed the line of doing actually what he was teasingly making me think he was going to do.🤔

Even at the low price, I won't go back.