GreenEyesTN

gersonides
This topic is 805 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

3 hours ago, mlee789 said:

I’m curious as well. He lives nearby but I have never set anything up. Incredible body. I’m surprised there’s only one review as good as he looks. Makes me wonder…

I agree that he’s very attractive. But I don’t find it surprising that he’s got only 1 review, since his ad is only a month or so old.  Plus, he says he tends to cater to clients who book for weekend sessions.  That’s likely tone pretty expensive, as compared to the hourly sessions which seem to be more prevalent.  So, if he’s catering to clients on the higher end of the market, there’s bound to be far fewer clients, thereby resulting in less opportunities for reviews.  Just my 2 cents…

18 hours ago, mlee789 said:

Oh, he has advertised for 2+ years. Still just the one review.

You’re right!  I could’ve sworn that I saw February of this year listed in the section for “Member since.”  I must’ve gotten him confused with another ad.  Sorry about that.