Calixto in DC

jbro

I went to him once before. He let me know in our text correspondence that his massage services are strictly therapeutic which I was fine with. Since I require legit, strong kneading for a quality deep tissue massage, I decided to give him a try. He was strictly therapeutic as he noted before my appointment. His kneading skills were spot on! I was actually impressed with his deep kneading skills. Why did I not return you ask? He addresses you as "hey" from start to finish when you have already let him know your first name is.

If I am going for a spa massage treatment, with or without the sensual element, I expect to be properly pampered and treated with not just respect, but with a five-star customer experience. The latter, Calixto just does not seem to comprehend. 

9 hours ago, dctraveler said:

I went to him once before. He let me know in our text correspondence that his massage services are strictly therapeutic which I was fine with. Since I require legit, strong kneading for a quality deep tissue massage, I decided to give him a try. He was strictly therapeutic as he noted before my appointment. His kneading skills were spot on! I was actually impressed with his deep kneading skills. Why did I not return you ask? He addresses you as "hey" from start to finish when you have already let him know your first name is.

If I am going for a spa massage treatment, with or without the sensual element, I expect to be properly pampered and treated with not just respect, but with a five-star customer experience. The latter, Calixto just does not seem to comprehend. 

Thanks for the feedback!  I’m not sure I’ve thought about the “hey” factor before

• 11 months later...