Bitcoin Rm

Alexphilly
This topic is 805 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm kinda stuck on this situation How do you use this  Bitcoin function to renew/purchase a membership on Rm?  I know I know I read the instructions but I still don't get it 

Is there a easier way to purchase bit coin I've never done this before I hear PayPal sells bitcoin ughhh idk 😶

Edited by Alexphilly

1 hour ago, Alexphilly said:

I'm kinda stuck on this situation How do you use this  Bitcoin function to renew/purchase a membership on Rm?  I know I know I read the instructions but I still don't get it 

Is there a easier way to purchase bit coin I've never done this before I hear PayPal sells bitcoin ughhh idk 😶

If you don't want to use your credit card for privacy reasons buy a mastercard or visa gift credit card. Then you won't have anything showing up on your statement or having to enter your real info. 

Edited by BuffaloKyle

I've always used bitcoin.  You can buy bitcoin on Coinbase.com pretty easily using a bank account or debit card, then you "Withdraw" the amount RM indicates from Coinbase to the address that RM provides.

Once you do it a couple of times, it's really not that hard.

I like using bitcoin for the anonymity.

8 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

If you don't want to use your credit card for privacy reasons buy a mastercard or visa gift credit card. Then you won't have anything showing up on your statement or having to enter your real info. 

8 hours ago, jtwalker said:

I've always used bitcoin.  You can buy bitcoin on Coinbase.com pretty easily using a bank account or debit card, then you "Withdraw" the amount RM indicates from Coinbase to the address that RM provides.

Once you do it a couple of times, it's really not that hard.

I like using bitcoin for the anonymity.

Thank you for the help 😊