411 on TantricWiccan

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I contacted him a few times about a year ago and I have a feeling his dick size would be bigger than his IQ. He is the worst communicator. And absurd with the few things he did say. After one year he still has only one review. His menu as I recall had a price range where you would have to spend a few hours to get the massage after meditation with him. lol. You're looking at 400 to 500 dollars. He could not offer any clarification of his massage other than the fact it was sexual at the end and could possibly involve him being nude. LOL. Gentleman not making this crap up. 

• 2 months later...
On 3/12/2022 at 9:11 AM, Trebor said:

Haven’t met him but I’m interested!  What all is involved in a tantric message?

@ trebor - you are definitely up for the challenge!  There's a lot of touching the erogenous zones.   The masseur is of course naked with you and he's all over you.   I went to a tantra massage class last week.  The instructor was rubbing his erect penis next to yours and demonstrating the best way to massage a penis.  Very arousing!  Then he was trying to teach how to hold back ejaculation by tightening the pelvic muscles.  It didn't work for me.  I came twice during the class!