NYC men's spa

MassageDrew
This topic is 803 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

4 hours ago, MassageDrew said:

Traveling to New York later this month after a long hiatus because of this pandemic. Any recommendations for men's spa? With massage is a plus but I generally enjoy just seating it out in the steam room. Some fun would be a plus but not required. 

Spa Castle, first and foremost since you said you enjoy a steam room. If you’d just like a massage in a spa setting without a steam room then I’d recommend Hush Spa which is one of MY personal favorites.

Spa Castle

HUSH

5 hours ago, MassageDrew said:

Traveling to New York later this month after a long hiatus because of this pandemic. Any recommendations for men's spa? With massage is a plus but I generally enjoy just seating it out in the steam room. Some fun would be a plus but not required. 

If it were only for massages I have some recommendations for centrally located spas but if you are looking something like the baths they have in Europe, they don’t have that in NYC (there’s Russian & Turkish Baths but I don’t know if they had re-opened since they’ve been closed because of the Corona…) there are some high end spas that have steamroom facilities such Aire Ancient Baths and The Well but they don’t have a gay scene if you were looking to cruise, at least not the times I’ve attended. For other recommendations feel free to PM.