Body + Spirit Healing by Cesar

Drew Collins

• 3 weeks later...

ever since I can remember nude, MT and HE...as for interactive I assume YMMV but we can swap notes after 5 years of seeing him haha.  I can say he's a super nice nice guy, amazing body and gives a really good massage - goes deep then mixes with a sensual light touch.

3 hours ago, bichiguy said:

ever since I can remember nude, MT and HE...as for interactive I assume YMMV but we can swap notes after 5 years of seeing him haha.  I can say he's a super nice nice guy, amazing body and gives a really good massage - goes deep then mixes with a sensual light touch.

Thanks for clarifying on the HE. That is what I was hoping for. Does he look as good IRL as the photos of him? Still based on Chicago, correct? I’m not going to go all the way to LA for him even if he’s worth it. Lol

6 hours ago, bichiguy said:

And are you nude + him or just you? Trying to gather it it’s sensual vs erotic. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...