Massage Bliss by Steven in DC?

polydoron1977

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 1:47 PM, Wanderoz said:

Not new at all.  Just a new name.  And he's had a lot of them on MasseurFinder, RentMass, & Rentmen

Did they guy go by the name of William or Tantric William in DC a couple/three years ago?

Actually I would be a little hesitant meeting this guy.  I contacted him back in October while I was visiting NYC.  Communication was not that great and he rescheduled on me twice...even said let meet at 2:40pm.  I thought that was so odd...meet me at 2:40.  Anyway the second time he rescheduled I was already on my way to meet him so I just said forget it.  He even asked for my RM username.  Now maybe because I was texting him from my burner app he could've been suspicious himself but I'm gonna trust my gut and just avoid him.

Besides he says he's located at a luxury apartment but I think the pics he has of the shower are from the Canopy hotel.  So who knows what else is being misrepresented.  lol

• 3 months later...

also it's weird that his profiles are random different information for the same person lol.  i read somewhere that he "partied" so i am not sure if he is K or T out (not sure if it was deleted or just made up). anyone got some information on him? you can PM too. I do love the drama of this guy random behavior lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/8/2024 at 11:03 PM, Brosnan said:

I just met him. He’s awful. Bad communication, awkward, almost rude. $300 for a 60 minute body rub. He blocked me as soon as I left, knowing I was likely to leave a bad review. Just don’t.

I am becoming a big fan of fucking back all who deserve it. If every customer who has been blatantly taken advantage of makes an appointment from another number and then cancels it with an appropriate message 15 minutes into it, maybe some of these assholes will give up or learn their lesson?

Tit for tat. RM & MF make their money on ads so of course they are going to be on their side for as long as they plausibly can.

He’s now advertising under the name GiveMeHead on Rentmen. His ad is full of misrepresentations— no way does he have anything like 9 inches (6 is a stretch) and he is not Latin (middle American Irish maybe). Terrible masseur. Don’t be tempted by this guy.