UK vs the World Drag Race--Pangina Heels' elimination

This topic is 807 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last night my friend Jimbo hosted a RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs the World viewing party. In this particular series, winning drag queens get to decide who gets the boot rather than RuPaul. As one might predict from such a situation, the queen getting eliminated is often (usually?) the one who is actually the more talented, and perceived as a greater threat towards winning. In the previous week, Jimbo was kicked off by Pangina Heels, although Jimbo was generally regarded as the more talented queen. At the viewing party (at Mickey's in WeHo), people were booing Pangina Heels when she came on, because of her actions the previous week. Well, payback's a bitch, and, though she was the more talented queen, Pangina was the one who got the boot this week. Apparently not seeing the irony, Pangina took it very hard, and was crying hard enough to fill the Chao Phraya River delta. Her tears were drowned out by the cheers in the bar/club. The judges looked more sympathetic. Any of you watch? What was your reaction?

From the comments on YouTube:

"Oohooh HaAahaAa ah
15 hours ago
I agree with all of their decisions because they are forced to eliminate the competition right. So if anyone takes out big competitors it gives them a bit of a boost forward and I don't think anyone was wrong for making their decisions but I would have loved to see more Jimbo and Pangina."

Edited by Unicorn