FunFlexibleHands

BeefyDude

https://rentmasseur.com/FunFlexibleHands

Had been curious about him for a while. However his $180 price was what was preventing me.

We had texted a few weeks ago but he was out of town. I just texted. He replied stating he is back but ONLY doing therapeutic - no touching or erotic.

Thats mostly ok with me.  But his rate is still high @ $150 for a therapeutic only

Can anyone share how his massage skills and pressure is before I try

I have never been to him for a massage before. However, for whatever it's worth, I thought I'd share couple things that could be helpful. First, if you read his reviews, most of them are in Sensual category with few being in Erotic category - this is in spite of his profile only having Therapeutic as the only massage type he offers. Secondly, I have hired a masseur from masseurfider in the past - he said via text that he only offers therapeutic massages and ended up giving me a HE when I hired him. I get the sense that this masseur is taking the same approach where he wants to see the client and feel the chemistry first before he decides to offer a sensual/erotic massage. 

• 1 month later...

I actually did book with him a few weeks ago at his therapeutic $150 rate.  I must say the massage was great.  There was some snesual components but NOT much.  He took his shirt off but pants stayed on.  Again good massage

Now he dropped to $100.  I booked again as I liked the massage.  Again great massage.  This time 0 sensual - which is kinda to be udnerstood at $100

Just throwing this out there

• 6 months later...
On 2/19/2022 at 2:08 PM, dctraveler said:

I have never been to him for a massage before. However, for whatever it's worth, I thought I'd share couple things that could be helpful. First, if you read his reviews, most of them are in Sensual category with few being in Erotic category - this is in spite of his profile only having Therapeutic as the only massage type he offers. Secondly, I have hired a masseur from masseurfider in the past - he said via text that he only offers therapeutic massages and ended up giving me a HE when I hired him. I get the sense that this masseur is taking the same approach where he wants to see the client and feel the chemistry first before he decides to offer a sensual/erotic massage. 

Saw him a week or so ago. You are absolutely correct, at least in my experience with him. He definitely wants to meet the client before any extras are offered- he’s pretty open about it when you talk with him, he just doesn’t say it in his ad.

He gives a legitimately great massage, he’s very easy on the eyes, and I took him up on the extras- which I thought were pretty hot. I found him very attractive, but I have a type and he fit that bill. 

The negatives were that he’s a bit standoffish via text (but he warmed up once we met in person) and I think he’s a little bit on the expensive side as far as “extras” go. 

Depending on the extras offered, I’d definitely repeat. I enjoyed the experience and felt we connected well…but I think he might be a mixed bag, because it sounds like others’ experiences with him have been pretty varied.

I know that many users have shared their dislikes on the YMMV experience that one will not know until he books an appointment with a masseur. Sometimes I find that the chemistry with a masseur leading up to a surprise sensual element/experience brings a suspense that enhances the overall experience with a particular masseur. And like @MoonshineAndMolly I prefer to have those sensual extras take place without having to pay a lot (or anything) for it.  

I am sure I have been wrong on my gut instincts in the past but I try to gauge my text correspondence with a grain of salt before I decide to read too much into it or not.  

Moonshine and Dc bring up some good points.  His rate is back up to $125.  His original rate was 150.  He dropped down to 100 (stating to me business was slow so some money better than no money).

First time there was some sensual aspects. Second time NONE.  Debating if I should try again

I will agree when we first talked text very standoff-ish.    The massage was good though