411 on Paodinho

BeefyDude

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I would give him a qualified recommendation. The massage was a solid back massage that quickly moved into groping and him rubbing his body against mine, and while I was disappointed by how quickly the massage part ended, it was one of the most erotic experiences I've had with a masseur, and as MoonshineAndMolly mentioned, he's quite hot. That said, he went to that so quickly that things ended after only half an hour, and once things finished, he just stood there hovering over me. The lights were off, and I thought he'd turn them on to let me dress, but he didn't: Just stood over me, and then would occasionally check his phone. I asked if everything was okay, and then when a few more minutes passed, I said, "I'm all set," and he didn't respond or move. A minute later, I asked if our time was over, and he said yes, and turned the lights back on, and I got dressed and it was fine. But those 5-10 minutes laying in the darkness as he stood still and occasionally glanced at his phone were really, really strange, and I wondered if something was wrong. Could've just had him on an off day, and it turned out he'd ordered food that arrived during the appointment, so maybe he was just distracted. $140 is a little steep for what amounted to a very erotic half hour (although again, I really did enjoy myself), and I wish I'd had the full time and more of a massage. As always, YMMV, and what you're looking for in a masseur will vary too.

Edited by a102541