Nicholas NYC

JackNYC

20 hours ago, ketut said:

I've seen him for acupuncture but not massage.  One of the nicest guys 

Very interesting that you should say he is a nice guy.  I left him a message to inquire about his offerings.  He got back to me a couple of days later.  I asked if we could chat.  We both had a few minutes.  I called him.  I asked about the type of massage he performs.  He says "I'm an acupuncturist". I reply that you are advertising on a massage site . . . And he hangs up on me.  Needless to say, my impression of him was not favorable.  🤔

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This guy is off. Asked him a few questions about his experience and just shared a concern about the monkey pox issue in nyc and he basically said I was “wasting his time and good luck”! This guy describes himself as a 20 year “healer” and treats potential clients like an annoyance and dismissively. 

On 6/16/2022 at 12:16 PM, Rand said:

From his profile: "If “shadow material” arises during the session we address it."

What the hell is "shadow material" and why it does arises??

That may be code for when a throbbing cock a-rises.  I wonder how he addresses it?  With accupuncture thru your jeans? 🤒

On 6/14/2022 at 8:59 AM, ShowUpNYC said:

Was a long time client until I tracked back our text exchanges and realized he cancelled on me almost 50% of the time. And often at the last minute. So, no more.

He cancelled on you as an acupuncturist? Or were you a massage client?

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So since no one got back to me I decided to reach out, expecting the absolute worst.  
Texts were great, he painted a picture of a very relaxing, erotic, intense and healing session so I booked.  

In person he was great, we definitely matched each others energies.  
You can tell he’s had training and the session was just as he promised; tantric, erotic, intense. 
Referencing the quote above, shadow material did arise, and he handled it like a champion bull rider would (metaphorically speaking) 😈

Glad I didn’t listen to the tribe on this one. Nico was phenomenal!