Equinox NYC Gyms - Therapist Recommendation?

TCNYC

Hi all - equinox NYC member here. 

Very tempted to try a deep tissue massage at their spa since the facilities look amazing in most locations. 

However, given the high prices charged, I’m less willing to take the plunge to try a randomly assigned therapist. With this pandemic, the line-up of folks have probably changed - but I’m holding my breath there’s someone great out there.

Anyone have particular experience or recommendation on a therapist at any specific NYC equinox location? (preferably white, hot, athletic, but hey, beggars can’t be choosers so whatever comes my way, I’m appreciative).

It’s most important to have someone strong, experienced, and thorough… if anything else happens, kudos, if not, at least, I got to enjoy an amazing deep tissue massage.

Any specific names and locations? Feel free to DM me as well since I’m sure this can be a matter of privacy.

On 2/6/2022 at 2:57 PM, TCNYC said:

Hi all - equinox NYC member here. 

Very tempted to try a deep tissue massage at their spa since the facilities look amazing in most locations. 

However, given the high prices charged, I’m less willing to take the plunge to try a randomly assigned therapist. With this pandemic, the line-up of folks have probably changed - but I’m holding my breath there’s someone great out there.

Anyone have particular experience or recommendation on a therapist at any specific NYC equinox location? (preferably white, hot, athletic, but hey, beggars can’t be choosers so whatever comes my way, I’m appreciative).

It’s most important to have someone strong, experienced, and thorough… if anything else happens, kudos, if not, at least, I got to enjoy an amazing deep tissue massage.

Any specific names and locations? Feel free to DM me as well since I’m sure this can be a matter of privacy.

If you get any tips pls share. Looking for the same. 

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...