Asian Muscle Newbie in NYC

dutchal
This topic is 770 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 2/4/2022 at 5:42 AM, Ingress said:

Newbie here. He quoted $300 for an hour incall and $350 outcall. Is this a good price considering he has no reviews? 

If you’re interested in two hours, it’s best to also ask about that rate. It’s not usual  to have $300 for one hour and $500 for two. In the rare case where the response is $600, I respond that “unfortunately, my maximum budget is $500 for two hours. I wish you well.” In the majority of cases, the response has been OK with $500.

18 minutes ago, StLouisOct said:

If you’re interested in two hours, it’s best to also ask about that rate. It’s not usual  to have $300 for one hour and $500 for two. In the rare case where the response is $600, I respond that “unfortunately, my maximum budget is $500 for two hours. I wish you well.” In the majority of cases, the response has been OK with $500.

Thanks! That is a good tip; I did just that figuring it couldn't hurt to ask. He did agree to $500 for 2 hours.

On 2/8/2022 at 5:43 AM, Ingress said:

Met with him the other day and he is who is says he is. His most recent picture should be the one with the blonde hair dye. He's really handsome in person and easy to talk to; his RM profile doesn't have much to say in it, but it was easier to talk in person and get to know each other first anyway.

Thank you. I just added him to my buddy list for when I go to NY. Great find! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...