Alexanderr, in Charlotte, visiting DC in February

Wanderoz
This topic is 753 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I do it have any details, but I have long wondered about him.  His ad only lists therapeutic but he posts some rather sensual (to me at least) photos. He did list sensual as a massage type but recently dropped it. If I lived closer to Charlotte. I’d give him a try, but I haven’t wanted to make the drive without having any more details from a first hand experience.  

• 2 months later...

I’ve booked about 5 times with him. He’s an amazing Massure! I am someone who always asks for deep pressure. This guy gave me exactly what I asked.
First time though, I did book him for an erotic massage when he had that up, it was ehh. He doesn’t allow touching, and at the end he put a glove on to help me “finish” which was a big turn off and kinda funny! I have a pretty nice clean smooth dick. So it was odd to me why he had to use the plastic glove. I did find out later that he’s straight. I After that one odd experience I only booked him for just a deep strong massage and was always left feeling amazing!