411 on Lindo in Orlando??

samK

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone experienced Lindo yet?  I’m in Orlando and curious but not sure. His web booking form allows you to choose draping or no draping but it also has a check box you have to acknowledge “I undertand that any sexual advances or requests will result in the termination of my session. *”

I wouldn’t expect full on sex but I’d prefer something on the sensual side and this makes me hesitant. Would love to hear anyone’s experiences. Thanks. 

Nice guy! Had a bf when I saw him. Just had a massage, but made it clear there could be more …. within reason. Just went with the massage.

He is very attractive, easy going and super friendly. I didn’t book through the booking link, I just text him. I would hire him again if he was ever available 🤷🏼 

Hope this helped.

• 3 months later...

Had a great therapeutic massage from Lindo who is now in Philadelphia.  It was actually one of the best I have had.  he has relocated to Philadelphia seems like for his partner’s school.  He is very knowledgeable.  He stays fully dressed and keeps it therapeutic and very deep. He will be a regular for me. 

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/41496/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

He still does the draping optional choice, I've gone to see Lindo twice now, he's a good guy, personable, and very professional. If you want any insight into his massage feel free to DM me for details