Adrian Moss is Back With a New Scam

DavidTheNewYorker

• 4 months later...

This name is a blast from the past! 

I’m guessing there’s been another name change as none of the RM links in thus thread work? 

I remember much discussion about him on this forums previous incarnation. HRd to get a bead on him - he clearly scammed, but at the same time, there were, (are), some well regarded hobbyists have had great encounters. 

IIRC, he was a straight guy with limits too, yes? 

FWIW, he was, (is), a very hot guy, and very well equipped - as others have said, it is a pity as he has all one normally needs to be a 5 star provider. 

@alexslaveboy, may I ask you to PM me his IG? 

BBD

Edited by BtmBearDad
Edit

45 minutes ago, Beancounter said:

https://rent.men/ChristianSteelx

Is this the guy being discussed?

yes....I guess that's his current incarnation.....he last logged in 37 minutes ago........

for those who may be new around here, this guy has been working it for years and discussed here for practically as long.....a client probably needs to be a big spender and be patient to get far with him.......various little "personal training" ventures and similar along the way......note that he has deliberately not listed any "I Am Into"s at all in his current RM profile (I presume that is to give him flexibility in deciding what he'll do with a client)

Edited by azdr0710

Definitely recall him being very aloof during our first meeting at $400/hr back in 2016 with a great physique and very hard muscles 

He was definitely a little more relaxed during the 2nd meeting besides muscle worship and some verbal cocky attitude he allowed plenty of oral as well 

But really not overly interactive and seemed like he was just going through the motions till the hour was over. I'd say the session was a high 6 low 7 on a scale of 1 to 10

As others observed, spectacular body and great equipment.  My session with him was - how to describe it - attempting to have sex with a refrigerator.  It is really too bad because he has the body, the equipment front and back and the intelligence to be one of the GREAT ones.

Edited by BaronArtz

10 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

As others observed, spectacular body and great equipment.  My session with him was - how to describe it - attempting to have sex with a refridgerator.  It is really too bad because he has the body, the equipment front and back and the intelligence to be one of the GREAT ones.

His bravado makes him both appealing and off-putting. 

• 1 month later...

Dales biggest fan is himself.  When I first met with him , I found him "entertaining".  He was willing to get naked, explore my body and he let me explore his.  The first time he spent 3.5 hours at my place.  He initially quoted me $400/hour which i said no too.  I said come over and let's meet, No cloths will come off and if you don't want to stay I will pay you $200 for your time and I promise you if I don't want you to stay it will all be over in 15 minutes or less.  Well he stayed, took his cloths off when i told him too and he started giving me head.  What annoyed me the most however, he always wanted to interrupt sex to talk about his business plans, what he should be doing at what point and how he is an expert at building networks and relationships.  To be balanced, he is well equipped front and back and great body, but I always thought he was up to something diabolical and not into the sex part at all.  In the end he required a lot of energy for little in return and he became less attractive as time wore on.  The straw that broke the camels back, was  when he talked about a client from RM with such disrespect and then revealed he stole money from the client.  He loves to judge people, but  he doesn't realize he is worse than the people he disparaging.    

5 hours ago, MaxMuscle9x6 said:

Dales biggest fan is himself.  When I first met with him , I found him "entertaining".  He was willing to get naked, explore my body and he let me explore his.  The first time he spent 3.5 hours at my place.  He initially quoted me $400/hour which i said no too.  I said come over and let's meet, No cloths will come off and if you don't want to stay I will pay you $200 for your time and I promise you if I don't want you to stay it will all be over in 15 minutes or less.  Well he stayed, took his cloths off when i told him too and he started giving me head.  What annoyed me the most however, he always wanted to interrupt sex to talk about his business plans, what he should be doing at what point and how he is an expert at building networks and relationships.  To be balanced, he is well equipped front and back and great body, but I always thought he was up to something diabolical and not into the sex part at all.  In the end he required a lot of energy for little in return and he became less attractive as time wore on.  The straw that broke the camels back, was  when he talked about a client from RM with such disrespect and then revealed he stole money from the client.  He loves to judge people, but  he doesn't realize he is worse than the people he disparaging.    

I'd like to see Dale giving you head! 

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...