The Inaugural Dance

Guest ncm2169
This topic is 5563 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ncm2169

Moderators: Put this where you want it. :*

The way Barak puts the moves on Michelle, hell, there may actually be fucking back in the Family Quarters again. (Not that Library Chick Laura would have damped any Shrub loin fires). Hopefully someone has shown Marian where the earmuffs are to keep the girls cool. }(

Guest zipperzone

I was disappointed that she could not have come up with a more glamorous ball gown. I thought the one she chose looked like shit.

I am not a great fan of the Obamas but in all fairness Michelle Obama, early in the campaign, took all sorts of shit regarding her wardrobe. My guess is that she was simply looking for something that was appropriate without causing controversy. Yes, the dress was NOT spectacular but it was appropriate. The woman is obviously smart enough to learn from past “mistakes” and not make the same ones again. I give her credit!!!!!

Ever since I have watched our now president and his wife interact with each other in whatever situation they have found themselves-- I've loved the affection and overall interaction and general friendship that has been displayed between them.

Last evening I went to a wonderful party which was attended by some 450 locals. We had fabulous food, great music, a short but relevant program and overall great comraderie. But one of the highlights was our ability to witness our now first lady and husband take their initial dance at the first ball/party that they attended.

Guest ncm2169

Speaking of being the pretty fucking obvious skunk at the Garden Party, Zip, methinks you need to fold your tent, or at least, get some new specs. x(

FWIW, I thought Michelle held up pretty well, in spite of her 11 footed hubby stepping on her gown. x( x(

Then again, there is the Dress Designer who got ahead of herself and couldn't measure with a toothpick. x( x( x(

Guest zipperzone

>Speaking of being the pretty fucking obvious skunk at the

>Garden Party, Zip, methinks you need to fold your tent, or at

>least, get some new specs. x(

Just because you and I don't happen to agree of the lady's taste in clothes is no reason for you to call me a "fucking obvious skunk".

God only knows what's in your closet.

Guest ncm2169

I'll defer to this post:

< I don't think I ever saw such a public display of authentic love.

Some posts are downright nasty. Yours falls into that category. x(

You could have taken the High Road. You chose another route. Shame on you. x( x(

Archived