411 Rob Araujo in North Bergen NJ?

Luvfurrytops
This topic is 749 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does he offer any extras to compensate for the lack of massage skills?

Thanks, that’s good information. I’ve come to realize if a masseur has been doing this awhile and they weren’t very good they’re not likely to be any better a year later either because they don’t realize the need to improve or they don’t really have an interest or perceived need to improve. 

It’s really disappointing and frustrating given the current rate for massage to have an unsatisfactory experience from the therapeutic component of a massage. 

I remember recently leaving a massage thinking I just spent $160 for an hour to have someone run lotion on me that I could do myself if I could reach my back. 

• Luvfurrytops changed the title to 411 Rob Araujo in North Bergen NJ?
  • 4 months later...

I saw him a couple years ago. The experience was more xtra than skill. His boyfriend was in the other room and made a bit of noise. After it was over, we actually had a very nice chat - he's a sweet guy. 

All that said, I wouldnt go back. There was no flow or vibe with him...felt overly transactional.