Romka

Cliff

I see a few Romka seekers in the Deli section but not much info. He’s not returning my texts anyway. What’s with these guys who don’t reply to simple texts asking them to do business with them? It’s like they couldn’t be bothered. Very frustrating. 

Edited by Cliff

4 hours ago, Cliff said:

I see a few Romka seekers in the Deli section but not much info. He’s not returning my texts anyway. What’s with these guys who don’t reply to simple texts asking them to do business with them? It’s like they couldn’t be bothered. Very frustrating. 

I take it as a sign that they are either too busy or flaky.  The type who will diss you at the last minute before a scheduled session.  After a couple of attempts to connect with no response, I move on.  Plenty of others to choose from.  

Just now, Redwine56 said:

I take it as a sign that they are either too busy or flaky.  The type who will diss you at the last minute before a scheduled session.  After a couple of attempts to connect with no response, I move on.  Plenty of others to choose from.  

I agree, Redwine56, and have already moved on to bigger (and sexier) things. 😉

I reached out to him on his Rentmen ad via RM messenger and he responded right away.  
I wanted to meet with him tomorrow, but he said he’s leaving at noon for Baltimore and then Washington, DC. 
I think he has trouble with English and texting. Perhaps he’s focusing on Russian speaking clientele.  
He responded with a great deal of information. He shared he had trouble with the apps and said it’s better to use WhatsApp or Text his phone number. 
It looks like someone wrote responses he could text as I had 15 messages in response to my inquiry. 
He also sent me a new g-rated video in Russian that he said he just made. 

So should I post in the Deli my contact on Rentmen, since I believe some of what he shared shouldn’t be posted here?

• 1 year later...