Teo X

Skip
This topic is 842 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

$400.  But worth it.  THIS is what he agreed to.  With enthusiasm:

OK ... I would like to undress you completely.   We kiss.  I play with your nipples, with your cock and with your balls.  You turn around and show me your ass.  I would love to eat your ass and finger your hole a little bit.  You then suck my cock until it is really hard and you ask me to fuck you.  I start fucking you for a little while but then you change your mind and you fuck me while I am on my back with my legs in the air.  All safe of course, no BB.  How does that sound?

25 minutes ago, BaronArtz said:

$400.  But worth it.  THIS is what he agreed to.  With enthusiasm:

OK ... I would like to undress you completely.   We kiss.  I play with your nipples, with your cock and with your balls.  You turn around and show me your ass.  I would love to eat your ass and finger your hole a little bit.  You then suck my cock until it is really hard and you ask me to fuck you.  I start fucking you for a little while but then you change your mind and you fuck me while I am on my back with my legs in the air.  All safe of course, no BB.  How does that sound?

Sounds like a hot ass session! 🔥