EddyDC In NYC

homesick_geek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Many thanks for the recommendation Italiano. I just had a massage with EddyDC and he is impressive. We hit it off really well, he has a great way about him. Physically, he is just impressive. Amazing shape and incredible muscles. And he has the biggest… hands. You can’t go wrong with his capable and strong hands. He certainly knows how to use them well and my back is knot free. 

Will definitely repeat. 

11 hours ago, dcguy20 said:

I have seen him several times since 2018, the last being mid-December. I found it odd that he didn't mention it then that he was moving to NYC. When I texted him last, he was very happy in NYC and didn't indicate if he'd be returning to DC.

Yes he told me that he is happy in NYC and restarted a new life there.

• 4 months later...

Eddy is moving again! This time to Atlanta. Get him while you can - just a few weeks more. 
He is a good, strong masseur. Handsome, hung and, as alluded to, doesn’t let you touch it until near the end. I get the sense he’ll go further in certain circumstances. He can be a bit too chatty at times - not so much during the massage, but do I have to hear all about his previous relationship? 

• 2 weeks later...

I went ahead and booked with him.

Super nice guy, great body.  Brought his own table.

Massage was great with the pressure I like and asked for.  I was in need of stretching which he did also.

Overall a great experience.  I would repeat.

*ONLY* negative thing I would say is the price.  It was a great experience, but $200 was on the high side. I would put him in the 160-180 range max