Tantra Daniel - 411

Billsboy4

I'm really skeptical of guys who advertise "tantra." Usually, I think they're full of it.

That said, I gave him a try and really enjoyed it. He's for real. If you decide to meet him, I highly recommend that you go in with a positive, open-minded attitude. If you have rigid expectations, I think you could leave shaking your head and saying to yourself "well, that was weird."

Also, note that he advertises on both rentmasseur and and rentmen. The rates are significantly different, and I suspect the services are too. I opted for the lesser choice, the "erotic and therapeutic massage."

• 10 months later...

Met him for a massage. Weird set up. He called it “tree house”. He needs to use more deodorant or shower before seeing a client. Body or was not that strong, but I could notice it. Several moles around his neck. Maybe warts on his fingers (?). That made me uneasy. Massage different but ok. It was enjoyable. Sensual from the beginning. He used a massage table. Got full service, he asked for it. Not me. I don’t think I’ll repeat. 

• 5 months later...

I booked him a little while back. I liked my experience, but I went in with an open mind expecting to be a pretty crunchy experience. I did a 3-hour session and it was basically massage + full service. I think if you are expecting something more typical, it is likely not a good fit for you. I like doing some of these crunchy things, so it worked out for me

• 9 months later...

I didn't have a good experience - Daniel completely blew me off.  We set up an evening appointment two days ahead of time and even confirmed the day of the appointment.  I checked in with him a couple of times a few hours later to get his address and he completely ghosted me.  I was bummed as I had limited evenings available for massage and I would have been happy with several other masseurs in town.  But by the time I fully realized he just wasn't going to get back to me, it was too late to set something else up.   I considered that something important may have come up for him but he was back online on RM shortly after that.  I'm mostly a good guy and definitely a loyal client; sadly disappointed in his lack of professionalism.   I think he's partnered somehow with Will Tantra, who I've seen in SF and consider a very professional and nice man.