Unusual but Honest Request

Guest ncm2169
This topic is 5583 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ncm2169

I am looking for some decent, big-hearted people to help me encourage a good buddy of mine to tackle college and realize his potential.

His Reviews are here:

http://www.daddysreviews.com/area.php?loc=61350-0-16-10&who=dj_minneapolis

I've known DJ for about 8 years. Over that time, he has impressed me as a classic "diamond in the rough." He was raised in a lower middle class environment (think Trailer Park), and spent most of his teenage years in a series of foster homes. He's been "in trouble" with the law, and has survived.

Since he first had an IQ test in High School, he has consistently registered in the "genius" category. He has innate brains and a wide range of skills - I call him the 21st Century Renaissance Man.

I have persuaded him to go to college, which he is anxious to do. I've told him that I anticipate crying huge tears when I see him graduate, because if anyone can turn his life around, it's him.

I don't doubt his mettle one iota. But it never hurts to have some encouragement. :*

Would some of you be willing to write to him and encourage his goals?

His email is: djjd766@gmail.com.

I know his heart will be warmed by your email.

Thanks for helping someone who so richly deserves your support. }(

Archived