Wreckitralph - Minneapolis

andymn

On 1/6/2022 at 10:20 PM, LodoB said:

He certainly thinks a lot of himself based on his pricing as of January 2022 when he came through Dallas. He quoted me a starting rate of $250 and said it goes up from there. To quote him:

————

”Well LOL so 250 is just the standard basic nude massage”

”350 massage and mutual touching”

”400 oral and I top”

”600 I bottom”

”I don’t kiss”

————

LOL is right! Hard pass. IMO way better guys out there to hire than this one.

No question, the above rates and kissing restriction are unrealistic. 

Conflictingly, he has 22 all five star reviews from 2022 and prior.  The narratives (in the reviews) are often from premium rentmen clients.  They all say how wonderful he was.  Many have several hours with him and overnights. 

Something does not compute with the reviews compared to his current excessive prices and restrictions.

Use the following VPN link to read the narratives in his prior reviews:

https://hidester.com/proxy/ 

Just copy the "reviews" link of a provider and paste it in the above link.  You will then be able to read all reviews for any rentmen client. 

For illogical reasons, narrative reviews are blocked for United States users of rentmen.   The above VPN link will be a go-around to read the narratives in each provider's review.

Edited by coriolis888

• 4 months later...
On 3/14/2023 at 10:46 AM, coriolis888 said:

No question, the above rates and kissing restriction are unrealistic. 

Conflictingly, he has 22 all five star reviews from 2022 and prior.  The narratives (in the reviews) are often from premium rentmen clients.  They all say how wonderful he was.  Many have several hours with him and overnights. 

Something does not compute with the reviews compared to his current excessive prices and restrictions.

Use the following VPN link to read the narratives in his prior reviews:

https://hidester.com/proxy/ 

Just copy the "reviews" link of a provider and paste it in the above link.  You will then be able to read all reviews for any rentmen client. 

For illogical reasons, narrative reviews are blocked for United States users of rentmen.   The above VPN link will be a go-around to read the narratives in each provider's review.

Love this . . .