411 on TrevorCHI

Aaron312
This topic is 747 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

Just closing the loop on this for future readers: with omicron scheduling got a little delayed but did see him and he was amazing!

Photos are accurate and he’s thick/built all over. Super friendly and engaged, too. Skilled in every aspect of the experience.

I’m kinda new to posting and don’t want to skirt the rules, so I’ll refrain from adding more details, but he’s legit and good.

• 4 months later...

You should expect a similar experience. Both very nice guys. Both greet you in a towel and that does not stay on. Julian is more cut and I feel gives a better massage but Trevor is more personable and seems a bit more open to interaction. You will leave happy and should give him a try. Julian recommends him as well.  Trevor seems to have a full time job and massage so he works a lot -- maybe a weekend appointment is better to get him fresher.