Post-Covid recommendations in Los Angeles

Morpheo
This topic is 870 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey hey,

RentMassuer allows people to post their vaccination status, but it can't be verified. I found out that one guy I was considering, listed in his ad that he's fully vaccinated. I got some feedback on him from someone up here so I was hesitant to book. And in no short of two minutes later, he asked to reschedule so he could get his second shot, though listing he's fully vaxxed on his profile. He even joked about getting his booster soon, which let me know, he's totally lying and likely has zero intent on getting vaccinated, but was happy to require $150/hr. for a massage.

Those who care, have asked up front. A few have not only asked but tested my temps upon us meeting. 

I think it's totally fair to ask. Not sure if they'll share their actual card/mobile passport as you'll see their full name, but, in my experience, the ones worth booking have clear expectations and address it before I do.

Hope it helps!