Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

12 hours ago, Jakegibbs1392 said:

Anyone been to why not lately? Usually go to 27 mens but curious to try somewhere else. Feel free to reply here or DM details 

Didn’t they had the venue closed months ago? Did they re opened? And yes, don’t go there, too much 🔥🔥🔥🔥 not the good kind..

Edited by DapperGent

On 3/8/2022 at 6:56 AM, Sixpack said:

Grandee is a dump at best

no heat

Dirty 

Our Dylan from Babylon went out west for an incredible opportunity, out of the massage field. I don't expect him to return to NYC, since southern California has beautiful weather. XXXXX

Moderator’s Note: Please, Do not post personal attacks. 

On 2/18/2022 at 7:41 PM, ultraswim1 said:

Would love to find a mature and/or beefy guy for a massage at any of these places in nyc if anyone had any recommendations…

Also , has anyone seen Daniel, Luca or Shawn at Shangrila recently? Please DM me! 

You ever get lucky finding an answer? Or no response on the beefy mature guys? 

1 hour ago, Massadict said:

Has anybody been to East Men Spa lately?

Good question.  I understand that East Mens Spa has recently moved one block  from its original location and it's all brand new .  An acquired favorite masseur of mine, Michael Wang, who worked in my Brooklyn nabe is now working at East Mens.  For those of you who know August, I'll compare Michael to him with similar physiques.  Michael aims to please and performs a good massage.  You will find Michael's ad on masseurfinder.  I have not gone to see him at East Mens yet but recommend him.  Please let us know if you go.  I had gone to the original East Mens location several years ago and was not pleased but will give this new location a try.

1 hour ago, SeahorseRider said:

Every time I go to Manhattan and stay by Penn station I go to Alpha Spa, is a short walk, is clean, smells very nice and from the masseurs I've tried, Bert is by far the best, he mixes relaxing with sensual in a way that's... well. Just thanks. 

Agree, nice facilities, well maintained. @Hathor is right on Bert looks but I also find Adrian attractive but… Bert has sensuality mastery.

2 hours ago, SeahorseRider said:

Every time I go to Manhattan and stay by Penn station I go to Alpha Spa, is a short walk, is clean, smells very nice and from the masseurs I've tried, Bert is by far the best, he mixes relaxing with sensual in a way that's... well. Just thanks. 

I made an appointment with Bert on 3/25 based your the rave reviews here.  This will be my first time and I'm excited. I'm a generous tipper but don't want to be under or over by too much.  What amount of tip is expected in NYC for massage?  Thanks.

9 minutes ago, n2guysnatl said:

I made an appointment with Bert on 3/25 based your the rave reviews here.  This will be my first time and I'm excited. I'm a generous tipper but don't want to be under or over by too much.  What amount of tip is expected in NYC for massage?  Thanks.

Discuss tips publically is not right, happy to answer privately. In general the tip should be more accordingly to the overall time spent and experience rather than percentages based on the cost of the actual massage, also considering masseurs at spas mainly make their money on tips since the house keeps the rest.