Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

1 hour ago, beethoven said:

I don't think it would matter if you wore a thong to your massage because you're lying face down naked when the masseur walks into the room.   When I get a massage, I could be wearing a dress for all he knows. as he doesn't see what I'm wear ing, except an outer jackiet or coat in cool weather

I would have the thong on when he arrived as a signal of kink.  I would love for him to get hard and slowly take it off me in an erotic manner 

Ive been to WHY NOT mens spa today and there was a cute muscular young asian guy working nails there. I wonder if he does massages too. He had long hair that only made him look more masculine for some reason. Lol anyone know what he’s name is? I doubt it’s “Andy” cause that name was taken already by the guy who attended to me lol

When I see employees at Utopia, usually manning the front desk, I ask, "What's your name?"   I'm sure they're masseurs, though I don't ask that.  I can look them up on the website, where clients can choose their masseurs for their next appointment.

I'd suggest that Relaxpro simply ask the guy who does nails his name, and perhaps ask if he's a masseur.  Once you know his name, it'll be easy fo learn if he's also a masseur.   

Perhaps you could ask him if he'd be willing to come to your apartment and give you a massage?   I've asked masseurs at Utopia, and Jerry came to apt often.  

Alright, Folks, Any Classically latino looking masseurs to recommend? Prefer 30's. Deep Tissue fan. what I'm supposed to be tipping for massage? what if some unexpected happy things happen? DM if you know some hot guys for more:). Thankssssss:)

On 11/4/2021 at 11:25 AM, ShaMikeNYC said:

Been awhile so I thought I would check in again to ask if any of these new hires or guys at any new spas in their late 40s/50s/60s, preferably chubbier and hairy? Thanks!

I guess it’s more easier u go to regular spa. And request male therapist  then almost all of them are the kind u described  

Edited by Benhby

19 hours ago, EVdude said:

I was just there too!! Dead as the Virginia Democratic Party. So where were you @memphisdad?

4DAA7D2B-BCA0-494F-B767-AA44CA94C3AE.jpeg

Their lease must have been up on Halloween.  Did Chen go out kicking and screaming or did he turn into a pumpkin?  You think they would let the word out before closing.  It was an oldie but goodie spa for me pre-pandemic..  

13 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

Their lease must have been up on Halloween.  Did Chen go out kicking and screaming or did he turn into a pumpkin?  You think they would let the word out before closing.  It was an oldie but goodie spa for me pre-pandemic..  

Chen is at Yeah Man and still there. 😃was not at Hey Man 

My first visit to TSMS since pre-Covid. Just walked in. Got Andy (yes another Asian Andy). The guy definitely obliges when you say “I like it strong”. Good thorough session. I was bummed out at first when I saw that we had ended 15 minutes early on a 90 min session but while I was showering he came back in and waited for me to come out. Ushered me back on the table and finished with 15 minutes of arm, feet and scalp massage. Just about fell asleep. Will repeat. 

Edited by EVdude

3 hours ago, EVdude said:

My first visit to TSMS since pre-Covid. Just walked in. Got Andy (yes another Asian Andy). The guy definitely obliges when you say “I like it strong”. Good thorough session. I was bummed out at first when I saw that we had ended 15 minutes early on a 90 min session but while I was showering he came back in and waited for me to come out. Ushered me back on the table and finished with 15 minutes of arm, feet and scalp massage. Just about fell asleep. Will repeat. 

I would have grabbed him to join me in the shower