Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

51 minutes ago, kyleham said:

That's a shame. This was the only spa in Midtown and on the East Side. This area is lacking. Seems most of the spas are on the west side. Not sure if another one is needed in the new location.

There's also Utopia on the east side and it's like a 15 minute walk to the west side. The east side has low traffic after 5 and even less when everyone is working from home on the west side. Moving downtown was a smart move. 

Go to try 26 Perry st  morning dew men, never disappoint,    I told you 

On 8/27/2021 at 7:38 PM, urbanfetish said:

I went to Energy Spa a few times over the last few months, mostly because I wasn't able to plan ahead like I prefer and my regular guys were (understandably) not available at the last minute. I got what I expected and more or less what I wanted out of the massages there but I would not recommend Energy Spa in general. The last massage, for example, was very short. It's hard to describe for obvious reasons but he was in a rush to get to the end and almost left me to get dressed except I requested some more work on my shoulders to make my hour session last longer than 30 minutes. haha

Go west village 

On 8/28/2021 at 12:11 PM, new yorker gay said:

Alven & Charlie  both amazing 

I agree that,  if you ask roger , total different, 

Good to hear. Maybe i'll go back. I went once and the kid who was working on my back started asking for "big tip" during the middle of the massage. It really takes me out of the mood when that happens.

On 9/2/2021 at 1:41 AM, gshock said:

Has anyone been to King spa recently? I had a straight friend tell me he recently went (last time before the most recent visit was 2-3 years ago) and said the place felt like a gay bathhouse with dudes walking around with their junk hanging out and lots of play happening, no attendants in sight

That's a very accurate statement. The nude area monitors at King Spa have calmed down a bit. For a while, it was literally like prison, because they would come in and tell you that you're sitting to close to other guys, etc. But lately it's been like old times.

32 minutes ago, new yorker gay said:

I  finished 90 mins body scrub. Table shower , oil massage with Roger , this is my second time inEngery men from Roger, crazy about this sunshine young boy , he know my body language, most time wo do not talking , felled his magic hand , touch my each cm skin 😍🤣

Hmmmm…. 🤔 

On 8/27/2021 at 7:38 PM, urbanfetish said:

I went to Energy Spa a few times over the last few months, mostly because I wasn't able to plan ahead like I prefer and my regular guys were (understandably) not available at the last minute. I got what I expected and more or less what I wanted out of the massages there but I would not recommend Energy Spa in general. The last massage, for example, was very short. It's hard to describe for obvious reasons but he was in a rush to get to the end and almost left me to get dressed except I requested some more work on my shoulders to make my hour session last longer than 30 minutes. haha

This is terrible.

1 hour ago, new yorker gay said:

I  finished 90 mins body scrub. Table shower , oil massage with Roger , this is my second time inEngery men from Roger, crazy about this sunshine young boy , he know my body language, most time wo do not talking , felled his magic hand , touch my each cm skin 😍🤣

This seems a little suspect.

I've mentioned him a couple times before, but it bears repeating that Ken is awesome. He is currently working at Times Square Men's Spa (TSMS) and he always gives a good massage, very much focused on his client's pleasure and enjoyment, and he's generous with his time. I just had an appointment with him this past week and he never disappoints. (He's also a really sweet guy.)

He has an ad on RM, so you can reach out to him directly there. https://rentmasseur.com/TJ_SEA

5 hours ago, nycmassageme said:

I've mentioned him a couple times before, but it bears repeating that Ken is awesome. He is currently working at Times Square Men's Spa (TSMS) and he always gives a good massage, very much focused on his client's pleasure and enjoyment, and he's generous with his time. I just had an appointment with him this past week and he never disappoints. (He's also a really sweet guy.)

He has an ad on RM, so you can reach out to him directly there. https://rentmasseur.com/TJ_SEA

Awesome